Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
I think it looks great! Very similar to mine actually. I have a yard that we keep all the waiting trains on along with a elongated dog bone that is two mains. I'll have to post some pics in my own thread.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it looks great! Very similar to mine actually. I have a yard that we keep all the waiting trains on along with a elongated dog bone that is two mains. I'll have to post some pics in my own thread.

Awesome!! I would love to see pics!!
Maybe even some new ideas !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I spent 1st grade thru 7th in Fostoria! I have to admit I don't remember Green Springs, but I'm thinking the family had relatives or friends in Clyde. This was back in the 50's

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I spent 1st grade thru 7th in Fostoria! I have to admit I don't remember Green Springs, but I'm thinking the family had relatives or friends in Clyde. This was back in the 50's

I went to tiffin for most of my schooling.
We lived right on the border. 10 years ago the wife & I bought a house & some land about 3 miles from where I grew up. Love it in the country!
Born & raised! Now my daughter will. E to! Family still has the farm.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I lived out in the country in Indiana and Minnesota, real shock when we moved to Florida to live in Pinellas county! While their nice pictures of the layout, having Ironman standing there watching seems a little disturbing. I guess your use to having him help out occasionally by now.:eek:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I lived out in the country in Indiana and Minnesota, real shock when we moved to Florida to live in Pinellas county! While their nice pictures of the layout, having Ironman standing there watching seems a little disturbing. I guess your use to having him help out occasionally by now.:eek:

Lol thanks!! Yeah IronMan watches on guard most of the time. My daughter has to give it a hug every time she is in our hobby room.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice man!

The Iron Man kind of creeped me out to and I'm a huge IM fan as well.

How long until Dads shelf goes around the room on the ceiling!?!?! lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice man!

The Iron Man kind of creeped me out to and I'm a huge IM fan as well.

How long until Dads shelf goes around the room on the ceiling!?!?! lol

The shelf does go all the way around the room. I just need a better power pack for it. I'm borrowing my pack I use to clean / repair my locos right now. I also need to put up my plexiglass guard rail so if a car falls off the track it doesn't fall to its doom! Ha ha ha!
When I get that done I will try to share a video

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So this is a update to my layout. I changed the tracks around a bit. Now I am working on landscape.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol yeah I used ez track because it let me move it around to design it the way I have. It's not the best track I'm sure. I just like how it not permanent. Yes the landscaping is a bit more permanent, but I have learned that with a exacto knife foam can change into anything!! Ha ha ha!
Thanks for the great comments guys!
I must say this is just a awesome forum to be in!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Lovin the large layout and all of those trains running at one time. :smilie_daumenpos:

On another subject...
I noticed your Iron Man Armor and Action Figures.
Are you also into Comic Books?
I have been collecting Action Figures/Marvel Comics since 1979.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lovin the large layout and all of those trains running at one time. :smilie_daumenpos:

On another subject...
I noticed your Iron Man Armor and Action Figures.
Are you also into Comic Books?
I have been collecting Action Figures/Marvel Comics since 1979.

You could say I am into comics!lol
I don't have a huge collection, but I do have a few. IronMan would be my favorite. I have maybe 60 comics of his.
Here lately I have done most of my comic readings on my phone, or iPad. So I don't really have a paper collection of the new stuff. Truthfully I'm not sure I would collect any of marvels new stuff lol!

1 - 20 of 105 Posts