Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a new channel devoted to the propeller powered rail car, will be documenting all of my experiments on this channel BENZ AERO CAR...

·
Registered
485 Posts
JUST FLOATING AN IDEA HERE

Hello Ben. Just a thought here. Since your Aero Car now has DC voltage available, via the rectifier, Why not add a pair of them 3vdc spot lights to your AERO CAR. Of course a voltage drop circuit would have to be figured out & assembled. As I remember the battery pack for the Spot Lights has a power input jack. Be the first to have an air powered spotlight engine/car.

LATER

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Hello Ben. Just a thought here. Since your Aero Car now has DC voltage available, via the rectifier, Why not add a pair of them 3vdc spot lights to your AERO CAR. Of course a voltage drop circuit would have to be figured out & assembled. As I remember the battery pack for the Spot Lights has a power input jack. Be the first to have an air powered spotlight engine/car.

LATER
Could use a simple resistor value (Edit and diode) based on standard running voltage.

·
Registered
207 Posts
whats the point, the rectifier i am using was 3 bucks. a simple resistor would work, for now i am concentrating on building the car lighting can come later.
You could control the prop and some lights from the board and it would run on any track - conventional or constant voltage, AC or DC. Control it from your phone (yeah, it's neat).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts