Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Sis got me a book "TRAIN, The Definitive Visual History" by Smithsonian Museum. It is loaded with pictures; was published in 2014, so has history from the early beginnings through into the 2000s. I haven't gotten started on it yet, but it looks fascinating.

·
Registered
283 Posts
My Sis got me a book "TRAIN, The Definitive Visual History" by Smithsonian Museum. It is loaded with pictures; was published in 2014, so has history from the early beginnings through into the 2000s. I haven't gotten started on it yet, but it looks fascinating.
My sister did the same for me! Yes, it looks great but I also haven't started reading, it's only been two years since she gave it to me :)

C

·
0 Posts
She obviously tried to get you something you would enjoy. I'm not familiar with the book but it sounds like an excellent gift for a train guy.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Nice. Can’t get enough train books.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts