Model Train Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The VERY entry-level Bachman Thunder Valley N scale ran great right out of the box, despite being over six years old (still in its unopened original box).

Thanks to reading this forum I learned the importance of connecting the tracks perfectly right to avoid problems. Despite the hassles of connecting everything correctly, it was worth it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Enjoy that train, Vincent. N-scale can be a bit frustrating at times due to it's size, but you sure can get a lot of train into a small space! Did you get a discount price due to its age?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enjoy that train, Vincent. N-scale can be a bit frustrating at times due to it's size, but you sure can get a lot of train into a small space! Did you get a discount price due to its age?
10% off. But you can't find out the age until you open it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Kool,

Will you start finding all those neat things now in N scale. Love your posts, you find stuff I never would have thought existed.

I love my N scale stuff, but think HO would have been a better size to deal with. I have plenty of room, but now I have a lot of room. I am looking for high detailed tanker cars, late model if you run into any of them.

Welcome to N scale sir.

·
Registered
9,553 Posts
The OP is no longer on the forum, unfortunately.
It is true that he left under less than optimal circumstances several months ago, and hasn't posted since the endorsement of January, but he's not gone.

According to the member list, his last visit was just a few days ago, 8/20/19.

·
Registered
676 Posts
The OP is no longer on the forum, unfortunately.
It is true that he left under less than optimal circumstances several months ago, and hasn't posted since the endorsement of January, but he's not gone.

According to the member list, his last visit was just a few days ago, 8/20/19.
That’s good to know. Would like to see him posting again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts