Model Train Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this at the last train show and wound up getting it in on a deal - when I got the stuff home I looked this over /{ it was just thrown in to complete a trade off } / so I never looked it over at the show / I like the Old Timers , anyways this one won't be repainted, it is getting striped down and polished up , then put in with my circus HO items - it is unbranded - that is next project to find maker of . You can see spots I took paint off - and the couple spots I gave a slight polish to - I wanted to see what it might look like when I'm finished -

Train Wheel Toy Vehicle Rolling
Vacuum coffee maker Gas Audio equipment Scientific instrument Cylinder
Wood Tints and shades Metal Fashion accessory Rectangle
Wood Rectangle Musical instrument Font Material property

Railroad Tycoon
I like the brass look.
Years ago I was frowned upon here when I said that.
The consensus was that most hated the brass look on trains and they would have to paint it. 馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the brass look.
Evening Big Ed : I was on the fence with this issue myself - for a long time , and after getting this little train, and finishing up my clients trains , I went for it, it is now a evening project, the only time I have left in the day for my trains, no regrets here, taking it slow with this one, it was well made

Registered
I like the brass look.
Years ago I was frowned upon here when I said that.
The consensus was that most hated the brass look on trains and they would have to paint it. 馃槑
I suffer the same dilemma. After all, once you paint a brass engine others only have your word that it is brass.

Railroad Tycoon
Is that the General?
If so that may look better painted up and a few spots left brass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts