Model Train Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
im going thru the purge phase thats why i asked honestly just wanted to see if you guys did the same

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
..... Think before you type, think who is on the end of your response.

I'll leave now but I will be watching for the next insane responses and yes I will respond again to idiotic posts instead of myob.

Dave
Maybe you should take your own advice about responses.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Roll up your pant legs boys! It’s getting deep! Why is there an argument on a forum for model trains? And what confuses me more is why is it over grammar? It’s a little ridiculous people are so wound up.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I gave away some games when I joined the Navy almost 40 years ago and still wish I had them back. After that I decided to keep everything I could get away with practically. Eventually you’ll cycle back around to using it again. If you have physical limitations like space that’s a good reason to cut down. Btw it drives my wife crazy because I won’t purge old clothes, why bother until there’s no room in the closet? ( and she can’t start filling up my half with her stuff) I imagine when we move to a smaller house I’ll sell off some of the oldest junk.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I've done it. I endeavor to do it again. No hoarding here zone and all that. On another note I like your stream of consciousness post. Madesensetomeman...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts