Model Train Forum banner

441 - 460 of 477 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Very Good person

After dealing with SJM9911 a few times,I gotta say :He is one of a kind. Not too many left like him. I wish him the best in any endeavor he under takes" . This forum always amazes me in how nice everyone is to each other.Now that is what life is all about. Should be[I wish} every where.

A few more days in this year,make good use of them,Wish everybody a good new year,have fun,sanepilot:smilie_daumenpos:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
After dealing with SJM9911 a few times,I gotta say :He is one of a kind. Not too many left like him. I wish him the best in any endeavor he under takes" . This forum always amazes me in how nice everyone is to each other.Now that is what life is all about. Should be[I wish} every where
I have to say the very same about SanePilot. He does business the old-fashioned way: politely and honestly.
This man I will do business with again and again.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Excellant transactions

Hi,all.. Ron,the pirate is a very good man to deal with.What he says is exactly what he does. His word is good. I`ve dealt with him a few times and found this to be true. I`ve never found anyone on this forum that hasn`t been upfront and honest. This is the only way to be.

Just think,5 days into this new year and if the rest of the year is going to be like them,I don`t think I can stand it. I`m like a one-eyed cat trapped in a fish store market. So far it has been good. I`m wondering what the rest of the year will be? Hope everyone is doing the same,Everett:smilie_daumenpos:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Disappointed with members on this tread.

Even though I'm relatively new here, I'm disappointed with lears2005 and The New Guy.
Both responded to my Pay It Forward offers; lears2005 went dark after agreeing to meet locally and The New Guy did not respond to my request to acknowledge receipt of the item.:mad:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Even though I'm relatively new here, I'm disappointed with lears2005 and The New Guy.
Both responded to my Pay It Forward offers; lears2005 went dark after agreeing to meet locally and The New Guy did not respond to my request to acknowledge receipt of the item.:mad:
I just got email on this thred. I am very sorry that I went dark my family comes before trains. I will admit it my fault I said I wanted the iteam and then got busy with my family with Christmas and the new year and still trying to get things done up from the move. sorry I was not able to meet you. and did not respond to you I do not get on this fourm everyday I might get on here once a week. everyone have a great day.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
move

Hi,Lears... Glad you answered.was just on the way up here to defend you.LOL.. I hope youre more faster in your move than me. I still got boxes to unpack after 9 years.
Welcome to the forum pappy. I`m dealt with Lears quite a few times:smilie_daumenpos:. He is allright person to deal with. Life is fickle,you never know what tomorrow will bring you. Personally my hobbies[a few] are so low on my to do list,theyre almost out of site.:eek:

I`ve never had any problems dealing with anyone on MTF. Really great bunch of people. Have a great sunday and new week starting,sanepilot:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I can vouch for these guys, hard to say what's happening on the other end but I'm sure it will work out.
Remember, we' re all friends here. Frigging internet is what ties us together and that Can bring it's own problems unfortunately.
Don't let it bother you too much, this is a great group and I'm glad you are part of it.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
A big thumbs up to VANCITY. Bought his "Basement Find" of HO stuff for a very good price and it was shipped cross border the very next day.

Fast Service, Great Communication!

Thanks,

JDD

441 - 460 of 477 Posts