Model Train Forum banner

461 - 477 of 477 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wingsrule511 was great to deal with! Had a great meet and dinner. A very seamless transaction and a great new friendship! Thanks for everything!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
16,665 Posts
I realize this is the buyer/seller feedback thread, which likely implies some transfer of money for items exchanged.

With my apologies for deviating a little bit from that thread basic theme, I would like to offer the following ...

Teledoc (Jerry) continues to go ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty. His Tinplate research is superb, he shares information incredibly willingly, and ...

He keeps sending free surprise goodies to me in the mail! Yes, I supposed I'm the one who afflicted him with the prewar Tinplate bug (and I'm sure he "hates" me for that!), but the "monster" created has been incredibly kind and generous ... and has certainly gone out of his way to pass along historical information and much-needed restoration parts and goodies back to me.

I am floored with his generosity and thoughtfulness.

Thank you, Teledoc ... truly. I appreciate your kindness more than words can say!

TJ

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanx, Butch
same back at ya
I'll be bringing the NCE Controller and 0-6-2 Steamer to my club meeting this evening for a fun time of running trains
They are my very first purchase to feed my new HO hobby

Smooth transaction with mholiver. Fast payment and good communication!

461 - 477 of 477 Posts