Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new forum that we have created for all those new members from the UK and elsewhere in the Commonwealth to show off your layouts - please create a gallery with your images and then post here a link to it.

·
play every day
4,950 Posts
I look forward to seeing some of the Brits layouts here... :)
They're generally meticulous modellers. I spend lots of time reading the Gn15 forum in total awe of their creative technique and thoroughly enjoy their delighftul colloquial expressions. :)

Greg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey now, you don't need to be in the UK to have a british layout.. I'm from England but live in Canada and collect Hornby. WOuld love to see some OO layouts!

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey guy's i'm from the philippines but i have british layout and hornby trains,, most of my trains i bought in egypt brand new 50% discount,,,,,,,one store in egypt sells roco, hornby, bush and wiking brand new @50% discount hahhahahahhahah,,,,,,

·
play every day
4,950 Posts
Hi Butch, :)

Can you post any pictures of your layout? It's delightful to see the contrast in people's modelling styles.:)

Greg

·
play every day
4,950 Posts
Sure, no problem, Butch... :)

It's amazing how you can be anywhere in the world and be able to communicate like this. :):thumbsup:

Greg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts