Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Fantastico!!!

Man, I laughed my butt off at the start of the video; what do ya got, like 15 trains going at once :laugh: ?! Very cool, man :thumbsup:

Caio!!!!

(if you can't tell, Italian isn't my first... or second.... language!!! Actually, my aunt and uncle live in Italy. They have a vineyard... somehwere. I visited them with my mom when I was about 12yo. I'm French by birth, but moved to America when I was about 2yo. But, hey, if y'all can give us Valentino Rossi... ya can't be all bad!!!!! GO DOCTOR!!!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fantastico!!!

Man, I laughed my butt off at the start of the video; what do ya got, like 15 trains going at once :laugh: ?! Very cool, man :thumbsup:

Caio!!!!

(if you can't tell, Italian isn't my first... or second.... language!!! Actually, my aunt and uncle live in Italy. They have a vineyard... somehwere. I visited them with my mom when I was about 12yo. I'm French by birth, but moved to America when I was about 2yo. But, hey, if y'all can give us Valentino Rossi... ya can't be all bad!!!!! GO DOCTOR!!!)
Ciao , tu allora capisci l'italiano e non devo tribulare.
you understan italian language. ok.
Cosa significa:I laughed my butt off at the start of the video???????what means.??????? Help me.
By
Giovanni. I live in Biella, north west Italy, near Milano. Ciao.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nah, I don't understand Italian well at all!! I just make it up as I go along :laugh: !! (heck, couldn't even spell ciao right!!) You seem to have a much better grasp of English than I do of Italian!! Shoot... even English gives me fits sometimes :laugh:

But you can hit me up with the Italiano- I'll Google it!!!!!

The "laughed my butt off" part simply meant I was caught off guard; it's not what I expected. Most train videos show a train or three running around, usually at slow speeds, spread out over the layout. You had several trains going, most at a brisk pace, and it made me laugh!! It was in no way derogatory ;)

I'll find out where my relatives live from my mom; it's her sister.

Ciao, eh!!

·
Registered
5,256 Posts
Nice work, I've added your site to my blog menu.:thumbsup:

I really enjoyed the video and look forward to the day when I can add an Italian electric or two to my locomotive collection, especially an FS class E 428.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts