Model Train Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
It really does not, on my opinion. It just seems like gossip. Some people, I'm sure, would prefer if no reference to any other fora were ever posted, other than perhaps a link to useful information.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
if it matters, i did get approved for that forum, not real sure why i joined as i only do HO, nothing with O scale ... and the bit of technical stuff goes to modelrailroadforums, or trainboard for DCC++, what little there is now, lol ...

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
if it matters, i did get approved for that forum, not real sure why i joined as i only do HO, nothing with O scale ... and the bit of technical stuff goes to modelrailroadforums, or trainboard for DCC++, what little there is now, lol ...
You could always race PTC to 10,000 posts but he has a sizable lead.

Bill

·
Registered
885 Posts
Yeah. Especially, since for whatever reason, MTF is down today so no one will be posting. ??? KARMA ???

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
580 Posts
i thought is was just me. as it states ip address blocked.
Error 1000 Ray ID: 5b2c7f8149447fea • 2020-07-14 16:07:41 UTC
DNS points to prohibited IP
What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (o-gaugeforum.com) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare's system.
What can I do?
If you are the owner of this website:
you should login to Cloudflare and change the DNS A records for o-gaugeforum.com to resolve to a different IP address.

how could they get my ip if i am not registered?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Btw, an open question to any MTF member, "How many train forums do you belong to and how many of those do you visit regularly 3-4 times or more each week?" (No need revealing their names if you prefer not to,)

·
Registered
889 Posts
Btw, an open question to any MTF member, "How many train forums do you belong to and how many of those do you visit regularly 3-4 times or more each week?"
One and one.

I've tried to register at modelrailroadforums.com and Model Railroader Mag's forum a couple of times each, but never got a reply/acceptance email.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I've tried to register at modelrailroadforums.com and Model Railroader Mag's forum a couple of times each, but never got a reply/acceptance email.
i know that the first was rather slow with the acceptance email, don't remember on the second, but i did join both those forums ..

41 - 53 of 53 Posts