Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have added a bunch of checklists that some of you may find helpful when planning your layouts. You can find the link by scrolling down to today's date on my main page [where I post all updates by the way]. The link is in my signature. :) I hope that someone finds them helpful.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, what a piece of work! That is super helpful and organized great... I am sure that when I go to build my layout in the future I would not know what to have on my layout, but now I do, LOL :)
Well as a super moderator I would have thought you would have a layout by now. But seeing as you do not, I am glad to have been of some help to you.

I know that beginners often get overwhelmed at the amount of things they need or want etc and I hope that these lists will somehow help out those getting started in this hobby.

i am glad to have been of some help to you. :)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Well as a super moderator I would have thought you would have a layout by now. But seeing as you do not, I am glad to have been of some help to you.
Nope, I am only 18 (almost 19) and I have absolutely no room for a permanent layout in the house I am living in now... I am a Super Mod because I am on here way more than I should be :laugh:

·
Yard Master & Research
10,693 Posts
Age before Beauty

Just knives! Most of my collection is older than he is!:D
Some of it's older than me.:rolleyes:

fsm1000, I like how you used a google site. I have been thinking about a site to store some pictures on projects.

Welcome to the site.

Bob

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bob thanks for the welcome and the encouragement :D I like google pages as it is free. Also you can get four more websites from them off of the main one :D That's one reason I have so many LOL.

Shaygetz thanks :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
thank you for that! I haven't looked at all of it but you've told me how to make the actual train board and that's what I needed. now, can you tell me how to find TIME to work on this? hmm....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gee finding the time is easy. Quit your job, stop sleeping, don't shower for a week or so [keeps people away that can use up your time] etc. Do this and in no time you will have so much time on your hands you won't know what to do with it :D

Simple isn't it :D
Of course you won't have a job or friends anymore but hey, we all gotta sacrifice ;) LOLOL :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
hmmm...i've done all that since having two babies in two years.....maybe i should just put the trains back in the attic for another 10-20 years...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts