Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did Santa leave for you under the tree this Christmas this year? Between my wife & daughter I had a very very Merry "MENARDS" Christmas this year. They even found me the Norfolk Southern in brown livery which is no longer available from Menards.

Pictures shown below.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Nice haul of Menards rolling stock. I would guess there was a lot of Menards train stuff under the Christmas trees this year.

Bill

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
These 2 guys were under the Christmas Tree this year. I had ordered them from Pats Trains, when they arrived the wife wrapped them for the grandkids to hand out on Christmas morning.

A Lionel WP boxcar with sound and a AT&SF reefer with sound.

Bill

PC250050.JPG

PC250051.JPG

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
one of my daughters had heard me talk about the chain saw carvings I had seen at Cabellas, so this guy ended up under the Christmas Tree.

Bill

PC250028.JPG

·
Registered
890 Posts
That's nice! I try to listen to people throughout the year and buy them things they have talked about. Very thoughtful of her.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
My family does not understand the formula for me. It's trains, star wars and guns. Pretty simple. Alas I got nothing from the formula. Nothing. One day. Maybe.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
520 Posts
Santa treated me pretty good this year. He brought me a ABBA set of MTH Premier Santa Fe F7's with the plated sides.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts