Model Train Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Thanks for all the comments and well wishes! As soon as I can figure out how to post video I shall. I’ll do a run around up until current end of track.
Here’s some Easter weekend bench work progress. The wall on the left will be the “hindsdale plateau” which is the long straight relatively flat section of mainline just east of Hindsdale town. Where the small level is I am envisioning a small tank car distribution area on the back wall with the mainline still climbing along the wall behind it. Perhaps a small tunnel on the mainline. Where the big level is will be Westfield station, the NHRR line diamond crossing (no room for the river bridge unfortunately) and the old NYC coaling tower for the old helper pockets.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Wish I could watch it. Since the format change I can't watch any videos on this forum. I use Firefox and videos work everywhere but here on this forum. ?? Wife runs Edge on hers and I can watch MTF videos there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
It’s a YouTube link. If you click it and it doesn’t go, just go to YouTube.com and search Conrail Boston Line HO layout

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Wish I could watch it. Since the format change I can't watch any videos on this forum. I use Firefox and videos work everywhere but here on this forum. ?? Wife runs Edge on hers and I can watch MTF videos there.
It could be an issue with the Firefox settings for this site. I use Chrome and had the same problem. In Chrome, there is a little padlock in the upper right corner of the address bar. I have to click that, go down to site settings, click it, and that takes me to Chrome's settings for this site. I have to enable Flash, and then I can watch videos from here. I know that's for Chrome and you use Firefox, but it's probably a similar issue. I just don't know how you'd fix it in Firefox. Someone else probably does, though.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts