Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else tired of the 24/7 coverage of the virus? Even the internet sources to which I subscribe are 99% virus. I'd like some other news. Surely there are other things, like GOOD things, happening everywhere! Can't we hear about them for a change? The media could set up a rotating sequence of coverage of the virus, such as ABC from 7 to 8 AM, CBS from 8 to 9 AM, NBC from 9 to 10, and on and on for the variety of networks. That way we could time when we wanted updates and tune in to whomever had it on at that point. I don't have the virus, yet it's making me sick!!

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
Is anyone else tired of the 24/7 coverage of the virus? Even the internet sources to which I subscribe are 99% virus. I'd like some other news. Surely there are other things, like GOOD things, happening everywhere! Can't we hear about them for a change? The media could set up a rotating sequence of coverage of the virus, such as ABC from 7 to 8 AM, CBS from 8 to 9 AM, NBC from 9 to 10, and on and on for the variety of networks. That way we could time when we wanted updates and tune in to whomever had it on at that point. I don't have the virus, yet it's making me sick!!
Yes.......and you are contributing to it by posting this? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
508 Posts
i dont watch the news.. depressing... how they reemphasise everything so much. dont read on fb or anything...
just couldnt b bothered

1 - 6 of 6 Posts