Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to the forum, longtime armchair model railroader. I found this section of the forum for posting events and thought I would share my railroad club's open house schedule.

Cumberland Valley Model Railroad Club
440 Nelson St, Chambersburg, PA 17201

All shows run from 12 to 4pm on Dec 15th, 22nd and 29th, Jan 4th, 11th and 19th.

Check out our website, www.cvmrrc.com for more information, including a virtual tour of the club. We have almost every scale running on multiple layouts, from G to T. Check out the photos for a taste, and stop by if you're in the area.

I am looking forward to having fun and learning lots as part of this forum.

Locodub

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We had 201 people through the club today, a very good turn out for the first show of the season.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One more show, this Sunday, January 19th. I will post information on additional open houses and other events we'll be participating in.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tomorrow, January 19th will be the last show this month. We'll have another open house in March, the 23rd from Noon to 4pm. Hope to see you there!

Check out www.cvmrrc.com for more details.

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,334 Posts
This is the first I am seeing your thread.
Welcome to the site, your club has a little for all, as noted in part of my signature.:smokin::thumbsup:
Nice. :smilie_daumenpos:

A lot of nice work going on all over, how big is the clubs building?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Ed. This forum has lots of fun stuff to check out, glad I signed up. I hope to share it with my fellow club members. Sharing the hobby is part of the fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts