Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my wife(the computer graphics guru), is overwhelmed with work, we haven't tried out the new clear, white, decal printer paper we ordered. So I keep looking for a source for a decal for the front of my 208 Alco Santa Fe Diesel. Haven't found one yet, but found an incredible source of decals for all gauges, and the prices are reasonable:)

There's a ton of pages and they show the decal sets. All you do is pick what you're using them for(trains) and then pick your gauge at the top. I spent an hour, lost in all the possibilities:laugh:

http://www.microscale.com/

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts
I was at a club model RR show last weekend. They had a box-full of MicroScale decal packages in their swap shop. I flipped through the lot ... all looked to be crisp, clear edges and detailing. I didn't grab any (no specific need, as of yet), but they're on my "future" list.

Thanks very much for keeping us in the loop on your decal findings!!!

TJ

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TJ, that's cool that you've seen the product. I'm giving serious thought to changing my plans of restoring the 208 Diesel. NO ONE, has the war bonnet for the Blue Santa Fe:(

They have some great selections and since I'm doing this for me, it doesn't matter what I convert it to:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts