Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am try to find some HO scale dodge dually trucks, all I keep seeing is older ones. i was wanting like a early 90's style to present.

Any Ideas guys.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No dice, these things must be made of gold, I can't find them anywhere other than pics of them on 1/87 scale model club. I know they were made at least. HAHA

Oh well, I have plenty to keep me busy for awhile......

·
Registered
122 Posts
Did you check the display at Tractor Supply? I got 2 mid 2000 models from there. They seem to be only slightly over-sized for HO. They also stock a lot of tractors and equipment that has possibilities for scale use.

·
Yard Master & Research
10,691 Posts
Most vehicles are locally but in short supply. Rite Aide, Walmart. It's just a matter of timing. Where do you think e bayers get them? Except they will get them all to sell. Certain types of vehicles are always alotted to stores, you just have to know when to check. It is probably more seasonal than weekly. You may want to know the manufacturer you are looking for.

One time I was collecting sports cards. I was at a department store where I recognized an employee, who was a card dealer at a local flee market. needless to say I didn't find anything there.

·
Registered
284 Posts
River Point does some nice modern Fords but that is about the extend of the modern trucks in HO & of course Atlas doe the Pickups.

http://www.riverpointstation.com/products/Ford/f-450_lariat.html

There was also a guy selling on Ebay but can't remember his screen name. His fit onto AFX chassis so you had to have some of those to make it all work. I still have a couple of those but no frames for them. But oldies Cutlass & 65 Chevy PU

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another reason S scale is perfect. :D
When I first started looking into getting a train set, I was going to get S scale, but I was thinking price wise and the fact it seemed to hard to find S scale stuff I steered away from it. Oh well I might have to break down and get a Ford, but I got plenty of projects for now to worry about.

Thanks for the Help guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts