Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting my first "early evening light" video of my layout. The scene is a grade crossing near the passenger station. After viewing the video it struck me as resembling a grade crossing that I have seen many, many times throughout my life. To me it looks like the south side of the CB&Q tracks on Oak Park avenue in Berwyn Illinois. I realize that there are probably thousands of similar crossings in the America where train tracks are bordered by small businesses and shopping districts. If this video looks like a location that you are familiar with PLEASE comment with the location. Thank you and enjoy.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I am posting my first "early evening light" video of my layout. The scene is a grade crossing near the passenger station. After viewing the video it struck me as resembling a grade crossing that I have seen many, many times throughout my life. To me it looks like the south side of the CB&Q tracks on Oak Park avenue in Berwyn Illinois. I realize that there are probably thousands of similar crossings in the America where train tracks are bordered by small businesses and shopping districts. If this video looks like a location that you are familiar with PLEASE comment with the location. Thank you and enjoy.

Looks great. What did you use for your roads/streets?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts