Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Coronavirus spends a day or two in your mouth and throat it would seem to me since Coca-Cola supposedly destroys everything, let Coca-Cola go after that nasty little #$%&#@.

Bill.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,404 Posts
Since the Coronavirus spends a day or two in your mouth and throat it would seem to me since Coca-Cola supposedly destroys everything, let Coca-Cola go after that nasty little #$%&#@.

Bill.
What? Do you have stock in that? o_O
And another Corona thread. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I read somewhere that cold drinks are the last think you want to drink if you have the virus. Hot drinks will help to break it up better. Neither the wife nor I drink tea or coffee, but we have plenty of hot cocoa mix and ramen noodle soup. No virus, though, and hope it stays that way.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
No BS: I drank lots of Natural Light the entire time I was fighting Covid19. I seem to be entirely over the systems at this point. Today is the 11th day of the latest I could have contracted the virus. I'm not sure about the the number of days until I'm no longer contagious. So I'm still at home, isolated in my basement man-cave with 40 cans of Natty to hold me over. And my favorite liquor store is still open for pick-up or delivery.

I figured if I was going down, I might as well enjoy it 😊

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Ever think of drinking a beer instead? :D

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Ever think of drinking a beer instead? :D
I'm not into the heavy flavored brews. I like a clean crisp beer. A couple of years ago Natural Light was rated as the fourth best selling beer in America.

Do you know the story of Miller Light. It was first introduced as a diet beer targeted at women, only 96 calories.. That went nowhere. Then Miller changed the target market to beer drinking guys with those zany commercials, Ed Madden, et. al, "Tastes Great, Less Filling". The underlying message; all you guys that drink a case on the weekend ... now you can drink two. It became the best selling beer in America for a while.

·
Registered
8,647 Posts
Guys - we're all going to be "reading somewhere" - seeing lots of information that may or not be true.

What I know is that Vodka contains alcohol and that alcohol definately kills the corona virus, so . . .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts