Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at some ez tracks on ebay as well. Should I buy them? They are in great shape and are being sold for a deal. I am looking forward to buying them but am not so sure. Any advice?

Thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
dabears5441 said:
I've been looking at some ez tracks on ebay as well. Should I buy them? They are in great shape and are being sold for a deal. I am looking forward to buying them but am not so sure. Any advice?

Thank you

I have been buying for years and have had very few issues. Always check the seller's feedback rating in the box on the right side of the listing. If it is 98% to 100% you should have a trouble free transaction. Good Luck...Bob

·
Registered
72 Posts

Thank you
If you like it, it's cheap, buy it!:) However, ez track has limited use. Not that good for layouts but excellent for temporary set-ups.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I've been using EZ track for over two years on a permanent layout. Only issues I've had is keeping it clean (steel track, black roadbed). Isnt impossible, but more work than it needs to be. Just make sure your track connectors are clean and tight. And only use goo gone and alcohol to clean the track. No sandpaper, steel wool or emery cloth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts