Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Also, for those who may not be aware, what we are doing here is 'thread crapping'. Sorry for the term, but that is the best way to describe it.

"{Negative} comments in a forums for sale area."

This isn't directed to anyone in particular, so please don't take it as such. Basically if we are not interested in what is going on in the thread, we pretend it's not here and move on.

I don't mind having the discussion, I'm all for it, but it should be a new thread ie 'eBay links in FSOT' and go at it there in Union Station or something like that.
how about here? This is kind of forum feedback, I think.

IMHO. If it is listed on ebay that's OK, but post info in your post so I can decide if I want to even look on ebay.

Like Tworail said make sure the link works. Pics would by nice. Once sold Change first line of post to read Sold.....

·
Schizophrenic Engineer
3,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW...all the other forums that I am a member of seem to not have any issues with this. You guys seem to be very bashful on this site. I have never had so many issues in such a short time span...

The other forums that I am a member do not like links that don't work. If you what to sell something on ebay go for it. It is OK to let us know what you are selling on ebay. Just please post a good link, and a description of what is for sale. Pics. are nice.

John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts