Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a beginner so im a an ho guy for now.my buddy has a package dated 1962 that contains,i will tell you what the box says.pittman o guage.erector wire.pantagraph trains.apparantely it is an overhead wire to power your unit.they are still sealed in plasticis anyone interested in something like this?i believe he has six unopened carboard flats.they just saw the the light of day because the shipping box was just opened.what are they worth?

·
Yard Master & Research
10,753 Posts
Tram Wire

Worth is what you sell it for. I is a nice find and probably worth something. What is the company ? Is it in good condition and does it have the towers to suspend it. The towers would be the attraction. The item would onlye be good for a GG-1 a classic engine or maybe a trolley. I have not seen too many layouts with the overhead wire. I am afraid e bay may be your only recourse unless you find a specific price guide. Show a picture.
Bob

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are new in box.1961.this an attic find.this a really cool story.got this out of an attic.cardboarrd box dated 1961.they are new in package.ill try and post pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts