Model Train Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is off topic but since it can be used in relation to Flyer even though it would not necessarily be to scale thought it might be of some interest.

HPIM0107.JPG

I am not a collector of Erector sets since most here are quite incomplete (just odd parts or outrageously expensive). But being unusual to find a set like this in my area and looking mostly complete with the sound effects made me decide to go for it. After inventorying it I found it was missing only 13 common parts (1's and 2's). Everything else was complete including the How To Build Em' book, parts order form and sound effects parts (except the record). Some of the sound effects parts are interchangeable with the 23786 Talking Station and extra records I have which is a plus should I need to replace something on it down the road. It also came with an electromagnet (7>14 Volts) which could be used on 583 or 583A crane that I have if needed. I would imagine that some of you may already have some Erector built accessories on your layouts so now I'll see what may be possible to build that makes sense as an addition to mine.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
WOW, that set looks nice. Good find. I had an Erector set when I was young but nothing left
of it now. I do remember I played with my set alot. I think my dad robbed parts from it to fix items around
the house. Great addition.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts