Peter Alexander, Austrian singer and actor
The Rev. W. Awdry, British clergyman and author of The Railway Series.
Creator of Thomas the Tank Engine. Models are preserved at the museum at Tywyn
Jimmy Barnes, Scottish-Australian singer
Kurt Biedenkopf, German politician
Claude Bolling, French jazz pianist
Tom Brokaw, American television journalist
Johnny Cash, American singer and songwriter Win
winsonston Churchill, British politician
Eric Clapton , Musician
Gary Coleman, American actor
Phil Collins, British musician and singer
Regis Cordic , American radio personality and actor
Bob Costas, American sports journalist
Alan Cox, Linux developer
Richard Crenna, American actor
Roger Daltrey, British musician
Joe DiMaggio, American baseball player
Walt Disney, American film producer, animator and entrepreneur.
James Doohan, Canadian actor
John Entwistle, British musician
Leopold Gratz, Austrian politician
Harper Goff, American artist, musician and actor
Hermann Göring, German politician and military leader
Rick Green, Canadian comedian and writer
Michael Gross, American actor
Gene Hackman, American actor
Merle Haggard, American singer and songwriter
Tom Hanks, American actor
David Hasselhoff, American actor
Josef Hesoun, Austrian politician
Tommy Hunter, Canadian singer
Elton John, British singer, composer and pianist
Ollie Johnston, American animator
Michael Jordan, American basketball player
Buster Keaton, American actor and film director
Ward Kimball, American animator f
Gil Melle, American artist and musician
Vaughn Monroe, American singer and musician
Mandy Patinkin, American actor
Riccardo Patrese, Italian racing driver
Jim Pattison, Canadian entrepreneur Note: Purchased Frank Sinatra'scollection in 1995.
Sam Posey, American racecar driver and sports journalist
Fred Rogers, American television host
Jim Scancarelli, American cartoonist
Gerhard Schröder, German politician
Frank Sinatra, American singer
Peter Snow, British television presenter
Bruce Springsteen, American singer
Tom Snyder, American television personality
Rod Stewart British singer
Donald Sutherland, Canadian actor
Patrick Swayze, American Film actor
Bob Symes, British television presenter and producer.
Mel Tormé, American singer
Gerhard Tötschinger, Austrian actor, director and writer
Pete Waterman, British songwriter and record producer.
Daniël Wayenberg, Dutch pianist and composer
Anders Wejryd, Archbishop of Church of Sweden
Neil Young, American singer and songwriter
Frank P. Zeidler, American politician
Bob David, MTF.com poster
Want more? lol
PS: something additional for you all. Celebrity Railfans.
List of Railfans
This is a list of notable railfans, ordered alphabetically by surname or by first name in the case of royalty:
* Robert Adley, British politician
* The Rev. W. Awdry, British clergyman and author of The Railway Series; creator of Thomas the Tank Engine
* Lucius Beebe, American journalist, author, photographer and historian.
* Sir John Betjeman, British poet, writer and broadcaster.
* Kurt Biedenkopf, German politician.
* Boris III, King of Bulgaria.
* Joe Brown, British singer. Also the narrator of several British Transport Films of the 1960s.
* Johnny Cash, American singer and songwriter.
* Giorgio de Chirico, Greek-Italian painter.
* Charles Clegg, American author, photographer and historian.
* Regis Cordic, American radio personality and actor
* Kevin Costner, American actor. Co-founder of Dunrail Inc., a South Dakota Railroad Corporation.
* Dr. Demento, American radio personality.
* Bruce Dickinson, British singer, airline pilot, fencer and songwriter.
* Walt Disney, American film producer, animator and entrepreneur.
* Antonín Dvořák, Czech composer.
* Tim Fischer, Australian politician.
* Stan Fischler, American sports historian and broadcaster.
* Paul Flaherty, American computer scientist.
* Frederick IX, King of Denmark.
* Leopold Gratz, Austrian politician.
* John Gretton, 2nd Baron Gretton, British peer and Member of Parliament. Creator of the Stapleford Miniature Railway.
* Michael Gross, American actor.
* Murry Hammond, American musician.
* Arthur Honegger, Swiss composer.
* Simon Jenkins, British journalist.
* David Jenkinson, historian and modeller mainly LMS
* Ollie Johnston, American animator
* Buster Keaton, American actor and film director.
* Ward Kimball, American animator.
* Shigeru Kishida, Japanese musician.
* Dionysius Lardner, Irish scientific writer.
* John Lasseter, American animator.
* Detlev von Liliencron, German poet and novelist.
* O. Winston Link, American photographer.
* Louis Ferdinand, Prince of Prussia
* James G. Martin, American scientist and politician.
* Sir William McAlpine, British engineer. Former owner of Flying Scotsman.
* Scott McGregor, Australian actor and television presenter.
* Joel Monaghan, Australian rugby player.
* Kazuyoshi Morita, Japanese comedian.
* O. S. Nock, British engineer and author.
* Nicholas Owen, British journalist.
* Michael Palin, British comedian, actor and television presenter.
* Mandy Patinkin, actor.
* Alan Pegler, British industrialist. Former owner of Flying Scotsman.
* Otto Perry, American photographer.
* Harold Reid, American writer, photographer and historian.
* Clive Robertson, Australian journalist.
* Hans Rosenthal, German entertainer.
* David Shepherd, British artist. Owns several steam locomotives.
* Richard Steinheimer, American photographer.
* Rod Stewart, British rock star.
* Bob Symes, British television presenter and producer.
* Harry S. Truman, 33rd President of the United States.
* Hyakken Uchida, Japanese author and academic.
* Eberhard Waechter, Austrian singer.
* Vernon A. Walters, United States Army officer and diplomat.
* Pete Waterman, British songwriter and record producer. Owner of a commercial rolling stock leasing company.
* Rogers E. M. Whitaker, American columnist. Wrote under the pen name of E. M. Frimbo, World's Greatest Railroad Buff.
* Neil Young, rock musician and famed railway modeller.
* Count Louis Zborowski, Polish-American automobile engineer and racing driver.
* Axel Zwingenberger, German jazz pianist.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia