Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Lots of Lehigh Valley! Everything looks great!

Tom

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Yes! It is fun to have a lot of locos meet all at once. I worked hard on my layout to arrange something similar, but you've managed to cram five into even a tighter space. Very cool.

I like the road traffic, too. That Porsche driver needs to learn to slow down!!

BTW - I like that B&O combo you are running, what and who made the switcher? I have not seem one in that livery before. Very cool.

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what and who made the switcher? I have not seem one in that livery before. Very cool.
The switcher is an MTH 44 tonner. When you did a review of them a few years back, I said I couldn’t imagine paying so much for such a tiny engine. Then I saw it in the Lehigh Valley prewar paint scheme and couldn’t resist. It’s one of my favorites.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I'm happy with the three that will sometimes cross each other on mine, I can't imagine five.

Looks great!

·
Registered
103 Posts
The switcher is an MTH 44 tonner. When you did a review of them a few years back, I said I couldn’t imagine paying so much for such a tiny engine. Then I saw it in the Lehigh Valley prewar paint scheme and couldn’t resist. It’s one of my favorites.
Lehigh Valley? You don't say................ I thought it was CB&Q at first glance! o_O

·
Registered
737 Posts
Enjoyed that 5 way shot as others have. You are correct, no matter how much space we think we have, there never seems to be enough so elevation is a nice way to flesh out a layout. I get inspiration from everyone's posts like this one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts