Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the setting for default font and size used in replies, i can't find the silly thing

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i had hoped there would be a 'set' or preference one that i could choose for all the time [unless over ruled] ..
i would prefer not to have to do this every time i make a reply, sigh ...

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Isn’t the font size controlled by the T with the up and down arrow thing? To the right of the font type (A)....

·
Registered
526 Posts
What I need is to change the font size/style when reading posts plus adjust the background. As is usual, younger developers with good eyesight have no empathy for older and visually impaired viewers. The white background glares and overpowers the smaller type. And don't think I can just customize my browser. Every page you visit has things laid out differently. No universal setting applies to any 2 pages, never mind the dozens one might visit.

I have not been coming here very much as the combination does actually give me a headache and eye strain.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
If you are viewing the MTF on a computer the entire screen can be rescaled larger by pushing Control and Plus keys, smaller by pushing Control and Minus. The more time you push the + key the larger the image becomes. I use the scaling feature for many different sites, it should reduce the eyestrain from small type.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But it only requires one click before you start typing, so it’s not that big of an imposition.....or maybe it is?
maybe not that big, true .... but still unnessecary ...when a user could just change it ONCE in preferences, or ??

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you are viewing the MTF on a computer the entire screen can be rescaled larger by pushing Control and Plus keys, smaller by pushing Control and Minus. The more time you push the + key the larger the image becomes. I use the scaling feature for many different sites, it should reduce the eyestrain from small type.
Thank you. I did not know this and it is a big help to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts