Model Train Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set consists of 752E loco, 753 coach and 754 coach-buffet. She’s not pretty, but she runs well. Frames are straight with no discernable zincpest. I bought this set in 2015. The person I bought it from said it was found in a shed where it had been for who knows how long. The motor/E unit was cleaned, lubed and rewired by Henning’s. I added a wire between a vestibule and the loco so it would not stall on my main layout switches. No boxes. No light bulbs in the vestibules. The set weighs about 8 pounds. I’m asking $265 for the set (what I have into it for the purchase price plus repairs). Buyer pays shipping. Paypal accepted. If interested send me a PM.

Also selling the felt lined mahogany box I made to display, store or carry the set. Could also be used for other locos that aren’t more than 18 3/16” long. Bottom shelf is 4 3/16 high, the other two are 4” high. The top is warped which can make it difficult to open. Also, there is a crack where two of the boards have started to separate. The box weighs about 10 pounds. I’m asking $100 for the box. Buyer pays shipping. Paypal accepted. If interested send me a PM.

Transport Train Rolling stock Track Vehicle

Transport Train Rolling stock Vehicle Track

Transport Rolling stock Passenger car Vehicle Train

Passenger car Transport Rolling stock Train Vehicle

Transport Track Rolling stock Scale model Passenger car

Rolling stock Transport Passenger car Train Vehicle

Passenger car Rolling stock Transport Railroad car Vehicle

Transport Rolling stock Passenger car Vehicle Track

Vehicle Auto part Car

Electronics Technology Electronic device

Wood Furniture Box Table Wood stain

Technology Electronic device Electronic instrument