Model Train Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone.

I'm from Portugal and i'm selling Yellow and Turistic (red) Lisbon (Portugal) trams motorized. See images bellow/attached.

Tehe trams are brand new and assembles by me with motorization and interior light.

Very good quality and details. With metalic body and brand new KATO motor.

Models at gauge (scale) HO with a 12v motorization at gauge N by KATO.

Because the tram is quite smaller than regular trains the distance between wheels is quite smaller, so the motorization is N gauge.
Model is HO gauge, but runs on N gauge tracks (works on LIMA, ROCO or simillar).

Each tram motorized costs 80USD and shipping costs worldwide is 14USD.
Each tram without motorization costs 19USD and shipping costs worldwide is 14USD.

Accept payment: PAYPAL.

Item sent in maximum 5 working days (time need to assemble the model).

History of Lisbon Yellow and Touristic Trams (Wikipedia):

The first tramway in Lisbon entered service on 17 November 1873, as a horsecar line. On 30 August 1901, Lisbon's first electric tramway commenced operations. Within a year, all of the city's tramways had been converted to electric traction.

Up until 1959, the network of lines was further developed, and in that year it reached its greatest extent. At that time, there was a total of 27 tram lines in Lisbon, of which six operated as circle lines. As the circle lines operated in both clockwise and anticlockwise directions, each with its own route number, it is more correct to speak of a total of 24 tram routes, all of them running on 900 mm (2 ft 11 7⁄16 in) narrow gauge tram lines.
The construction of the Lisbon Metro began the slow decline of the network. Although reports prepared by both the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne and the Verkehrsbetriebe Zürich concluded that the network should be retained and even extended, the process of decline has continued. However, some work has recently been done on preparing the Carmo–Campolide line for reopening.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts