Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Random locomotives and cars for sale - Roco, Hornby, Bachman, Athearn.

Please see the list below and contact me for additional information. These are all in the original boxes and are in very good condition. A few have small parts broken off which are included in the boxes. Contact me for information about specific trains - [email protected]

Pictures are attached showing a few of the trains.

Please contact me with any questions - [email protected]

Athearn 3648 AMD 103 Pwr Amtrak 32 HO
Athearn 4107 SDP 40 pwr Santa Fe Pass HO
Hornby R284 LNER Class B12/3 4-6-0 Locotmotive OO
Hornby R304 LNER 4-6-2Mallard Locomotive OO
Piko 54243 Zementsilowagen KVG - "Cement' HO
Roco 43328 Sachs Sts EB HO
Roco 43413 DB BR 111 HO
Roco 43508 SBB Be 4/6 HO
Roco 43522 DB BR V200 HO
Roco 43758 DRG E18 39 HO
Roco 43770 SBB Be 4/6 11852 HO
Roco 45286 DB 2 KI HO
Roco 63201 DB AG 18201 HO
Roco 04169 B BR 1020 HO
Roundhouse 370 Undecorated kit. 3 Truck shay kit. HO
Roundhouse 5065 50' Combination Baltimore and Ohio HO
Roundhouse 5232 50' Overland Bus HO

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tankist,

All of these prices are negotiable, as I don't have exact prices in mind. Send me a message or email if you want to make an offer.

I look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tankist,

I don't have a price in mind because I am not really sure what these are worth. Sorry if that came across as being hard to deal with.

I have seen the Roco locomotives on eBay and other online sites anywhere between $150-$700 depending on which train it is. I can only go by what I know these were purchased for and what I am seeing them for sale for other places. Let me know if the prices seem out of whack...

BR 111 - I would like to get around $200.

E 18 - I'd like $175

Crocodile - which train is this? BR 1020?

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
i'm not expert in prices of european manufactured train. but as far as i know (and i might be very wrong) its marklin, brawa and to some extent fleishmann who hold the hier end tier. roco and piko are lower with lima floating somewhere there there as well.

so in light of that 700$ for locomotive by roco seems very unlikely. was it asking price or did you see a model sell for that (link to that auction will help as well)? and frankly, some sellers are completely detached from reality , was looking at old piko BR130 with 350$ sticker :laugh: :laugh: was looking at the same engine with starting price of 50$ and didn't bit as it is to much for locomotive barely reaching model grade (its a toy really).

thanks for posting prices. perhaps i'm spoiled by abundance and availability of north american models but at the moment (leaving funds available aside) i cannot mentally justify paying over 100 for a model.
good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts