For Sale: KATO Steam Locomotive Southern Pacific SP Daylight GS4 #4449 With Complete 20 Piece Train - New & Like New - DCC

Will combine shipping with my other items.

The cars in boxes have never been used. Brand NEW!

Time to part with my N Gauge KATO Southern Pacific SP Daylight GS4 #4449 With Complete 18 Car train, Track & DCC GS4 steam locomotive.

The four boxes of the optional cars have never been used. Locomotive doesn’t get run for very long and kept well.

Spare GS4 specific parts, included.

All the Kato locomotive and cars in the picture are available for purchase; at this time. In running order.

Some spare parts for backup are included, too. Each car can accept the Kato LED lighting.

Sold as is on a first come first sold basis.

Very well cared for. Comes with their respective jewel cases and or their Kato cartons.

The Steam Locomotive GS4 #4449 is equipped with DCC. Address is opposite the locomotive number.

The Parlor Observation car (last car) has a Kato LED tail light for DC and DCC systems.

The Southern Pacific Daylight train is an impressive sight, and always a crowd pleaser.

Price: $649.99 and includes UPS shipping within USA.

Will combine shipping with my other items.

Payments should be made via Zelle, PayPal, or E-Checks and PayPal easy payment plans. PM for details.

I pack professionally. Insured Shipping is included for within USA. Express available.

Sold as is on a first come first sold basis.

Look for my other items listed for sale.

BONUS

For Free, 3 DVD Collector’s Set, with the purchase of the above SP Daylight Train*

'America By Rail'

Bonus DVD Set; with purchase of this Train.

Train Vehicle Rolling stock Plant Mode of transport

Data storage device CD Blank media Technology Composite material

Font Material property Rectangle Technology Electronic device