Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 3 HOn3 Roundhouse engines are for sale and belong to our club but I am handling the sale. One is a HOn3 3 truck Shay that has been assembled but needs one of the trucks put back on the engine. Original box with paperwork. Second engine is HOn3 2-8-0 inside frame kit with original box and papers. Third engine is HOn3 2-8-0 inside frame and has been assembled. Included original box and paperwork. No way to know if any of these are complete although it looks like everything, piece or part is there, no guaranties. The club has no use for these engines and none of us use HOn3 so we would like. to get $100 for the lot. Buyer pays for shipping only within the 48 States and I can only use FedEx right now due to the virus. No trades, no holds. PayPal available. Questions? nodisasemble at yahoo dot com or 9two7 two27 one75four

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have 3 HOn3 Roundhouse engines are for sale and belong to our club but I am handling the sale. One is a HOn3 3 truck Shay that has been assembled but needs one of the trucks put back on the engine. Original box with paperwork. Second engine is HOn3 2-8-0 inside frame kit with original box and papers. Third engine is HOn3 2-8-0 inside frame and has been assembled. Included original box and paperwork. No way to know if any of these are complete although it looks like everything, piece or part is there, no guaranties. The club has no use for these engines and none of us use HOn3 so we would like. to get $100 for the lot. Buyer pays for shipping only within the 48 States and I can only use FedEx right now due to the virus. No trades, no holds. PayPal available. Questions? nodisasemble at yahoo dot com or 9two7 two27 one75four
We sold them for $100 including shipping and the buyer said he was happy with the engines. Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts