Model Train Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Admin
43,709 Posts
I looked in your profile, I don't see anything that precludes you changing the password. Note that there are some new rules about passwords that require a special character and number as well as letter(s). Perhaps you aren't including all the required elements?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I joined the Model Train Forum a couple of weeks ago. I made my first post yesterday. I know that I am moderated for my first 10 posts. I'm just wondering how long it takes for newbie posts to be reviewed and approved.

I do see a lot of familiar names from the OGR forum. Plus, I see a lot of former OGR forum members. So, this is where y'all went. :laugh:

I don't see any way to directly contact a moderator. Is that possible on this forum?

Thanks.

·
Hobo for Life
5,953 Posts
Welcome, you need 5 posts? I think to pm people and post pictures. The mod list is somewhere in the top bar. After the 5 posts you can pm mods, or anyone here.

·
Admin
43,709 Posts
I don't see any way to directly contact a moderator. Is that possible on this forum?
You can use the Contact Us Link at the bottom of most pages to send a message anytime. In addition, if you click on the
icon at the lower left of every post, you can send a message that all moderators and admins will receive.

I released your moderated post, don't know why it was trapped.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Question

Hello, I am new here, and sorry if this has been answered before, but I see that the new members to the forum are "Hobo" and I'm guessing as one posts and responds more, the name changes. Is there a page that explains how many times people must respond to merit a different designation?
Thanks!:laugh:

·
Registered
2,053 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hello,
I just joined and mistakenly used my email address for mu user id while signing up. How can I change my user id name?

Thanks,

Ken
PM our admin "gunrunnerjohn" and ask him to change your name to what you want it to be and he will change it:smilie_daumenpos:

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Hello,
I just joined and mistakenly used my email address for mu user id while signing up. How can I change my user id name?

Thanks,

Ken

Ken;

Welcome to the forum!

To create a screen name, contact our administrator, gunrunnerjohn, either here on the open forum, or by sending him a private message. He can help you with that.

Traction Fan :smilie_daumenpos:

41 - 55 of 55 Posts