Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.modeltrainstrader.com

FREE listing to sell model trains, model railroading, trains and toy trains. We edit images, pictures and write ad copy at no extra charge. Listings run three months if needed and can be renewed at no charge. List items anonymously; communicate anonymously until comfortable to do otherwise. Find accessories, associations, dealers, repair shops, publications and more.

Advantages:

FREE Listings

We edit images, No Charge. Need Help? Contact Us and send a request.

We write ad copy if needed. No Charge. Need Help? Contact Us and send a request.

Listings run three months, if needed can be renewed. No Charge.

It's a snap to create or search toy train listings.

List items anonymously; communicate anonymously until comfortable to do otherwise.

There is nothing to loose and everything to gain by expanding listing exposure and impressions.

This is a FREE service to the model train community; all we ask in return is to give us a try.

Please consider a FREE listing, bookmark us and tell your friends and network about us,

Review our Directory and FYI menu tabs for useful model train tips.

Our objective is to help you accomplish your purpose.

Our purpose is to be your number one choice when you think about buying or selling a model train.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Let me offer you a suggestion, MTT. I do not mean to denigrate your post or your effort; I'd like to point out that there are a lot of sites offering to help us sell our trains and accessories. If you want to corner a good niche market, open a site to help people advertise for items they are looking to buy. For example, I'm looking for the back end to an observation car, the car ends to a couple of passenger cars, and a special tube for an old water tower. There is no good site to go to to say, "Hey, has anyone got one of these they want to sell?"

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me offer you a suggestion, MTT. I do not mean to denigrate your post or your effort; I'd like to point out that there are a lot of sites offering to help us sell our trains and accessories. If you want to corner a good niche market, open a site to help people advertise for items they are looking to buy. For example, I'm looking for the back end to an observation car, the car ends to a couple of passenger cars, and a special tube for an old water tower. There is no good site to go to to say, "Hey, has anyone got one of these they want to sell?"
Thank you Reckers, I appreciate your thoughts and ideas to offer additional services to the site. At this time, we are focused on launching the site, driving traffic by offreing free listings, image editing and ad copy authoring. As our traffic build we will be adding more features and I'll keep this one in mind as we move forward, it's a great idea!

Thanks again for sharing,

Tom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts