Model Train Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: HO Proto 2000 UP E8/9 Locomotive w/ DCC & Sound

Hey guys I am i need of some money so I am forced to sell some of my stuff. I got this engine in a trade from a local train guy and it is in very good condition. It has a QSI sound system installed and has been programmed to its roadnumber for DCC use. This engine is fully functional and is ready for use on your layout. I am looking for about $110 shipped. Here is my feedback thread from another forum. http://www.xmodsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2016
Here are some pics

If you are interested please let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Slow down hoguy12, no offense intended. Just stating a fact here. The price does seem a bit high and I'm sure you've probably got pretty much that in it and are trying to recoup as much as possible. Understandable.

I wise ol' bird told me a long time ago that a deal is made when two fools meet. One for paying so much and the other for asking so little. A truer statement has probably never been spoken. And we all are looking for deals.

Good Luck. I hope it sells.

Bob

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
seems ok price for sound loco, but not my era, not favorite loco model nor road of interest. so obviously not very attractive to me.

which QSI hardware is installed in it? playing with idea of getting it for the sound system (latter plugging the loco for DC and reselling)... i never worked with sound stuff however and need to research programming and such.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts