Model Train Forum banner

Garage Sale...Finally!

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  flyboy2610 
#1 ·
We are finally having our Garage sale and can clean out all the old rolling stock,locos,accessories and use that cash for bigger game......oh yeah....still no news from that guy with the layout(still don't want to jinx myself)

Discussion starter · #3 ·
Sorry Big Fella!

Nah Ron,
Old Bachmann & Life-Like stuff that I wouldn't try to pawn off on your guys. Rolling stock that I decided wasn't worth the time or effort to convert. And the locomotives are originals that I'll sell for $5.oo ea. just to unload them along with assorted junk that some beginner could use(track,transformers,buildings etc. Best thing about this is I get to keep the profits and put toward a new 2-8-4 Berkie from Broadway LTD.:D:D

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Outstanding!

Well its Sat. and we canceled day 2 of our sale because of bad weather. But we scored big on day one with 90% of the old train stuff sold in the first hour we were open. We even sold the old model boats that our son decided to part with and some of his X-men figurines. Made almost $200 on that stuff. Now we have to reload and do this again in the fall. One mans trash is another man's treasure!:thumbsup:

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guys!

Pretty SWEET! The Haggis is on hold Reck......and No Ian EVERYTHING that I wanted gone is just that. One of my wife's friends said that is the way these work....early bird goes for the big score and wins!:thumbsup: We will be going to Minneapolis to take our daughter back to school and visit our son at "The U". So I can take my winnings and go to Scale Model supply and see how much damage I can do(But there's also that Berkie from Broadway LTD!):eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.