Model Train Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,965 Posts
For area searches you should seek out local clubs. For standard gage, information may be found under garden railways.
I think he is asking about our members. :)

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Most if not all, standard gauge posts here will be in the "CT Outdoor Garden Railroad" thread, but from the pictures I've seen that's all 1:29 scale and obviously it's nowhere near North Carolina. There are/were online forums for G scale like: LargeScaleOnLine.com and MyLargeScale.com you could try. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
I haven't seen much for Standard gauge in the States.

You might want to peruse this web site. There are a lot of Standard gauge and other uncommon gauge modelers here:

RM web

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
I'm also the odd man out here on this site as I model Deutsche, Schwiß, und Austrian railroading. RhB has never been heard of around here until I started modeling it. That's narrow gauge 1 meter Swiss.

Willkommen!

·
Registered
Marklin Class P8 Tank Locomotive
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm also the odd man out here on this site as I model Deutsche, Schwiß, und Austrian railroading. RhB has never been heard of around here until I started modeling it. That's narrow gauge 1 meter Swiss.

Willkommen!

Thank you. Your work is fantastic! I was stationed in Germany so I really enjoy European architecture.

·
Registered
5,489 Posts
Yeah, I lived there for two years at Wiesbaden, and visited again in 1986 for a couple of weeks when my sister was stationed there. I've been to most western European countries before the wall fell. I haven't visited since, but I would sure like to go back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts