Model Train Forum banner

7521 - 7525 of 7525 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Some recent purchases in H0m scale ( H0 scale on 12mm track)

Top Bemo G4/5 ( 2-8-0) Tender loco with bulk cement wagon. Both of the Rhätische Bahn ( RhB) Switzerland.

Lower Zeuke 0-10-0 Tank loco of the old East German Railway ( DR) with transporter wagon transporting H0 wagon over H0m tracks. Model made in the old East Germany and supposed to be rare but I have three of them including a set with loco and three coaches , boxed.
Colin.

·
Registered
432 Posts

A retooled Bachmann American, for new micro layout, "Mormon's Gulch." Runs very smoothly and evenly, a major step up from their vintage line of tender-motor driven Americans.

·
Registered
432 Posts

On my 1920's British OO layout, added this Bachmann Class 3200 Duke Dog by Bachmann. A beautiful piece that runs like a dream. I've had some issues with Bachmann in times past, but this piece received a solid rating from Sam's Model Train Review. I paid a lot, and paid again a lot for shipping, but worth it, entirely.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Great looking equipment there guys.

The German narrow gauge is interesting. I never knew it was made.

OO always a favorite of mine. My first OO engines and wagons were Bachman Branchline. I have purchased more since then. The Duke Dog was one of my latest purchases too...

Tom

·
Registered
197 Posts
The German narrow gauge is interesting. I never knew it was made.
Narrow Gauge is popular in Europe in H0m and H0e scales. ( 12mm and 9mm gauge to H0 scale)
Here are some more recent arrivals - the little 0-6-0 and mine cars only arrived this morning !

Top, 0-6-0 Tank loco by Zeuke.
Zeuke is still available but not the original models in my earlier photo which date back to the 60s.
This loco is new and is fairly common and is made now by Tillig who also make Track and TT gauge items.
The wagon is standard gauge by Sachsenmodell ( Old East German) with dummy Roco loco on 12mm transporter bogies by Bemo.
The lower set is by Roco and is probably 40 years old. These model are still available.
Here is the set in it's box.

Colin.

7521 - 7525 of 7525 Posts