Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been collecting locomotives,steam and Emd since I was 13,I'm 44 now and finally laying track.I couldn't think of a better forum to be in than this one.Almost all of my collection is Arnold.I don't have a single loco that's not N scale.I have always been addicted to train locomotives,and my 2 oldest daughters moved out,and a light bulb went off.Again happy to be a member,and looking forward to participating in the future.Jerry

·
Registered
8,363 Posts
''
Welcome aboard. We truly relish the new
folks who join us.

Daughters moved out! Hmmm...does that mean you
have visions of a room size N scale layout...that would
be fantastic.

If any of us can be of anyhelp we're anxious to
offer our two cents.

Don

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,314 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hurry up take the room!
You never know when one will want to come back. :D

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
I've been collecting locomotives,steam and Emd since I was 13,I'm 44 now and finally laying track.I couldn't think of a better forum to be in than this one.Almost all of my collection is Arnold.I don't have a single loco that's not N scale.I have always been addicted to train locomotives,and my 2 oldest daughters moved out,and a light bulb went off.Again happy to be a member,and looking forward to participating in the future.Jerry
Liperonus;

Welcome to the forum! I am a long-time N-scaler too, but I have a layout.😊 The files attached may help you get yours built so you can run some of those Arnold locomotives you have bee collecting.

again welcome;

Traction Fan

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts