Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have people I want to place on my layout. I see there is "repositioning Glue" from Woodlands and Micro Mark.
- anyone used these? Good / Bad
- another glue you can recommend that allows you to glue a person down and then reposition that figure at a later date?

O Scale.

Thanks,
Mr. Bill

·
Railroad Tycoon
24,033 Posts
I have people I want to place on my layout. I see there is "repositioning Glue" from Woodlands and Micro Mark.
- anyone used these? Good / Bad
- another glue you can recommend that allows you to glue a person down and then reposition that figure at a later date?

O Scale.

Thanks,
Mr. Bill
What I have been doing is looking for the right plastic they use for windows on shipping boxes. The stuff they use so you can view the product.
Some are too light and some are too heavy (thick).

Cut a little square and glue it to the bottom of your people. They stand then almost anywhere and you can move them a will.:thumbsup:

Some use a small pin, just pin them through the foot. I don't like that.

They do sell a type of glue your asking about but I haven't use that in years. I forgot what it is called.:eek:hwell:

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts
Ed doesn't like the pin thing because someone, somewhere must have a little Big Ed voodoo doll. He's gets a jolt everytime someone pokes another pin into the thing!

:D;):D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts