Model Train Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on a blog. The blogger hasn't posted since last September, but I love this photo. I wish he'd posted more of this layout.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I wish I lived somewhere safe enough to set one up.

Around here an empty can will get stolen. :(

I am not kidding. If someone had the money and a crane they would steal the entire house and I would probably sleep through it,and wake up only to be blamed. :eek:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW!!!

As soon as I figure out how I will with your permision make that my new desktop image?
It's not my image. I found it on the web.

I'm on a Mac these days, but if you right click on a Windows desktop and go to properties you can find a place to set your desktop image in that window.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
WOW!!!

As soon as I figure out how I will with your permision make that my new desktop image?
It's not my image. I found it on the web.

I'm on a Mac these days, but if you right click on a Windows desktop and go to properties you can find a place to set your desktop image in that window.
LOL, I have always used pictures from Google and other places as my desktop images... IMO if it is on Google it is there for the taking, I know some sites block their pictures but for those who do not, where do you think I got my avatar and current background from? If you have Windows, just place your pointer over the picture, right click, and select "set as background" :)

I am pretty sure that this is the first post ever on this site with a multi quote in it, I just could not resist the temptation anymore, muhahahahaha :rolleyes:

·
Registered
289 Posts
LOL, I have always used pictures from Google and other places as my desktop images... IMO if it is on Google it is there for the taking, I know some sites block their pictures but for those who do not, where do you think I got my avatar and current background from? If you have Windows, just place your pointer over the picture, right click, and select "set as background" :)

I am pretty sure that this is the first post ever on this site with a multi quote in it, I just could not resist the temptation anymore, muhahahahaha :rolleyes:
Thank you for making me laugh. Now if I could just find where my eye flew to........................................lol

Happy days are here again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts