Model Train Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at this book to get and wanted to know if it the right one for me. I like the postwar era and have a 2025 engine that y'all helped me get running again ( Thanks).

Going to start looking for another engine to compliment the one I have which I would like to be true O scale and I think this book would help me down the road working on these engines and just learning more about what I've gotten myself into.

Font Book Automotive tire Engineering Publication

· Railroad Tycoon
26,212 Posts
Thanks, just ordered it. In good shape with reading and magnification, tying up flies and jigs. Do need a better light though.

Thinking about a 1950 Hudson 773.
Book Font Rectangle Electric blue Publication

Caution.
This one is just about the same as the one you purchased. But It does have a few different things compared to the one you got.
And it looks like most sellers think they are gold by looking at the price. The one you purchased is good enough, don't pay the gold prices as yours is just about the same thing.
I have both, bought them many years ago when the prices were a lot lower.

Reactions: sjm9911

· Registered
878 Posts
View attachment 597494
Caution.
This one is just about the same as the one you purchased. But It does have a few different things compared to the one you got.
And it looks like most sellers think they are gold by looking at the price. The one you purchased is good enough, don't pay the gold prices as yours is just about the same thing.
I have both, bought them many years ago when the prices were a lot lower.

I purchased the K-Line book way back in the day. Early '80s if memory serves. I also have the Greenberg book. The K-Line version is easier to read. The print is larger. Plus, being a hardback it stays flat when opened.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts