Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found your youtube channel, currently watching the Hogwarts locomotive upgrade ... I even subscribed!

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,876 Posts
Flattery will get you no where. :giggle:

·
Registered
215 Posts
GRJ,
After seeing the original post above, I have looked for your YouTube channel without success. Would you please provide a link to it?

Thank you,
LeRoy

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
it's a pretty good channel, seems to be all O gauge [I model HO], but worthwhile to subscribe to ...

the signature file isn't that easy to find, at least not for me ... I found it on Youtube for searching for 'GunRunnerJohn', and it was pretty easy that way ... I think he has 74 videos and 232 subscribers ..

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,876 Posts
Maybe not with you ED. :p:p
I took a look at some.............
John, Good job/great videos/Nice/Pat Pat Pat on the back. And an a big ATTA BOY too. :giggle:

Be nice if you could add some running a few trains on your new layout........when you build it. :)
Soon?????

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,876 Posts
That is good to hear.
You have to smoke up the train room, proper, sort of like breaking in an engine. :geek:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Actually Ed, I'm working on the layout. Got a bunch of track bent, and located in preparation of making the ramps and elevated section. It's slow going as there's lots of other things in the mix, but it's moving.
I too found your You Tube channel. I watched some interesting things so I subscribed. Even though I am a Gilbert American Flyer runner/collector, as I have said on MTF many times, I read a lot of different forums to see what I can learn and maybe use not to mention admire. After all, to me a neat looking, well done lay out in any gauge beats watching most anything else. In spite of our different gauge choices, we are all into the same hobby one way or another. Looking forward to your up coming
You Tube postings.

Kenny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts