Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share my first Halloween train layout with everyone. It's MTH and on a 4'x8'. Hope you enjoy. I would love your feedback on what you think about the layout. My layouts are temporary and different every year. I have a YouTube channel and have videos for Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, and Halloween. Check them out and be sure to Subscribe if you like them. The Christmas on this year is going to be awesome!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Video wouldn't play. Kept telling me error try again later.
Spence. I am not sure what was happening to you when you tried. It appears to be fine for me and others. Can you try again now and let me know. Thanks.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,876 Posts
Spence. I am not sure what was happening to you when you tried. It appears to be fine for me and others. Can you try again now and let me know. Thanks.
It worked fine for me right after you posted.
I was on the way out the door and made a mental note to view and comment on it later.

Do you have enough Creepy stuff? :)
Nice, you let kids in to walk around it?

What you need is a holograph they sell of different ghostly things.
Runs off a projector somehow, you can set it up to have a ghostly figure walk back and forth in front of the window upstairs...........looks cool. (y)
They have lots of other holographs to choose from.
Have you seen the advertisements for them?

I will go back again to see if it works, it worked right after you posted.

·
Railroad Tycoon
23,876 Posts
Yes...............it works fine for me, full screen or normal.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Big Ed. Thanks for watching. Glad you enjoyed the video. I like you ideas. Having a Holograph would be cool. Might have to get one for next years layout.

I plan on having the neighborhood kids stop in and watch once we get closer to Halloween. They always enjoy my holiday layouts. I have my own channel and do layouts for several of the holidays. Check them out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts