Model Train Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
The reply box has been here from the beginning....it even took me a while to figure out what it was for......

But, as far as talking about mowing the lawn, well, maybe when all the snow melts.....;)

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
I swear the reply box was not there till this morning. Maybe I was overlooking it thinking it was an unloaded ad or something
Or you weren't logged in. You have to be logged in to post.

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
As far as forum activity... I've been here every day, reading, posting, replying, as always.

I've really lost interest in complaints about the new forum format, though. I'm with Warren -- nothing at all wrong with it. It's just different and while I understand that many of us are at an age where we dislike change for ANY reason, it's basically the same as anything else in life: you can sit there and let events walk all over you, or you can be the master of the universe and learn to deal with the world as you find it.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
As far as forum activity... I've been here every day, reading, posting, replying, as always.

I've really lost interest in complaints about the new forum format, though. I'm with Warren -- nothing at all wrong with it. It's just different and while I understand that many of us are at an age where we dislike change for ANY reason, it's basically the same as anything else in life: you can sit there and let events walk all over you, or you can be the master of the universe and learn to deal with the world as you find it.
Good point. Reminds me of this song:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts