Model Train Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2727 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DIVORCE versus MURDER

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist; looked straight into his eyes, and said,

"I'd like to buy some cyanide."

The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband, that's against the law!

I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and said, "You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Golf joke:

A foursome who plays every week loses a player. While on the starting tee, they notice a lone player timed right behind them. They invite him to join the foursome and he accepts. He steps up to the ball, addresses it from the right side and hits a beautiful drive. They play the round of golf and the new player fits right in. They ask him if he would like to play the following week. He says "Sure, but I might be a little bit late". The next week,... he is there on time and when he steps up to the ball, he addresses it from the left,...and plays the entire round that way. They ask him back for the next week,... and every week for the next month. His reply is "Sure, but I might be a little bit late". He vacillates from left to right each week. Finally, after a couple of months,... one player can't stand the mystery and asks him "why do you keep saying you will be a little late,...and never are,...and what's up with the left / right thing. The new member replies "Well, when I wake up in the morning I look over at my wife. If she is sleeping on her right side, I hit from the right side. If she is sleeping on her left side, I hit from the left side. And if she is sleeping on her back,.....I might be a little late!"

·
Registered
955 Posts
Trains and The Tonight Show

Did anybody see Jay Leno last night?

In his newspaper clippings there was a really funny bit about trains...

"Imaginary Train Set: Seventy-Five Bucks!" - :laugh:

You know, I might work up some new material for the older joke threads and revive those. - :):thumbsup:

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Condom problem.

A sad story about safe SEX!

Condoms don't guarantee safe sex anymore.

A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband.

:laugh::laugh:

1 - 20 of 2727 Posts