"Open Bathrobe"

By Seymour Hare

"Fifty Thousand Yards to the Outhouse"

By Willy Makeit
Illustrated by Betty Wont

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Two eighty something women who have been lifelong friends who have shared everything since high school now only get together to play cards once a week. At one game the first says "I'm sorry to ask this and I know we have been friends for so long, but I can't remember your name. Please forgive me but I know it's my aging memory." Her friend pauses for a while and finally answers, "How soon do you need the answer?"

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
Two eighty something women who have been lifelong friends who have shared everything since high school now only get together to play cards once a week. At one game the first says "I'm sorry to ask this and I know we have been friends for so long, but I can't remember your name. Please forgive me but I know it's my aging memory." Her friend pauses for a while and finally answers, "How soon do you need the answer?"
So true. I was going to add more, but I forgot . . .

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Dear Abby,

I'm really worried;I've been afraid my wife has been having an affair , so I hid behind my train shed the other night when I saw her buttoning her blouse after getting out of some guy's truck.I squatted down behind my layout as she pulled her panties out of her purse and put them on.

As i hid behind my layout i noticed a bad red stripe on my Lionel N&W J. Do you think I should send it back to Lionel or have Harry repaint it ??

2721 - 2727 of 2727 Posts