Model Train Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a complete hand-rail set for a 312 on ebay from "RISHELAM". I got it the other day, and when someone packed it, the long boiler handrails would not fit inside the baggy, so they BENT THEM TO FIT!!!!. What's even worse, they would have fit the other way in the baggy!! What's funny is they had a sticker that read "handle with care" on the package.. I've bought from these guys before, they're over-priced but I did need the part. I had to pass that to a customer..I sent them a e-mail but they won't respond. Well, I won't respond to them either with any more of my green-backs, and I told them so.. I also told them I'll stick with Jeff Kane or PortLines. 002.JPG

·
Registered
28 Posts
I ordered a complete hand-rail set for a 312 on ebay from "RISHELAM". I got it the other day, and when someone packed it, the long boiler handrails would not fit inside the baggy, so they BENT THEM TO FIT!!!!. What's even worse, they would have fit the other way in the baggy!! What's funny is they had a sticker that read "handle with care" on the package.. I've bought from these guys before, they're over-priced but I did need the part. I had to pass that to a customer..I sent them a e-mail but they won't respond. Well, I won't respond to them either with any more of my green-backs, and I told them so.. I also told them I'll stick with Jeff Kane or PortLines. View attachment 530278
I have stopped buying from Rishelam. They were good but I think that they lost a person who made it that way and I find them overpriced. Of course it is just my opinion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts