Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm still new here and going through threads of reading I heard some people bullying people here. I just want to say that I'm new at the trains.
I inherited ho trains and n gauage. Here is my story so no one gets mad at me if I repeat my self. Back year and half ago I was in a bad accident when a lady ran a stop sign and hit me because of the accident I have memory loss and had bleeding of the brain witch made me have to retire early from work and go on permit disability so please don't get mad if I need help. I made this today and I wanted everyone thoughts on it or what I should do to the mountain I made.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
That’s kind of interesting. I thought they were real stone until I read your other thread. I think you have invented a new technique. Keep going to finish the mountain. Maybe put some lichen in the seams for vegetation.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Wait! What? That's not real stone? I'm going hunting for the other thread.

Welcome to the forum. Way more people here are good people than there are bullies. Just ignore the bullies, they aren't got nothing good to say anyway.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone yea I wanna do the trees and stuff. So I guess it's a good idea what I did and it's nice cause it hardens so you don't have to put plaster or anything on it just the heat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts