Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, allow me to introduce myself ... so to speak.

Firstly, thanks for letting me in ...The name is Mick and I manufacture 6mm resin cast scenics for the wargaming hobby, however, on one of my visits to NRM in Shildon, I was approached by a Z scale enthusiast who purchased "shed loads" of buildings and mentioned that the small footprint of my models were ideal for N scale layouts as well as Z scale and suggested I offer my products to the rail enthusiast too .... so here I am.

I only recently gave up my HO scale stuff, to concentrate on the wargaming side, and nice as it was, there's just not enough hours in a day ...

My models are actually what is known as 'true 6mm', that being 1:285 or more commonly called 1:300 or 6mm - I ship worldwide and am always open for suggestions for new models.

Anyway, that's enough advertising (don't want to be banned before I start) - if I can be of service to anyone I'm always around somewhere - you can find my website at www.levenminiatures.co.uk and my email address is on there too.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
There are N and Z scale forums here. Perhaps you should introduce yourself on them too.

·
Registered
9,542 Posts
I've been painting / collecting miniature figures since my early tweens (45+ years now), but I'm more of a 15 to 25mm guy.

Right now, I am looking for a line of American West miniatures in the roughly 15-20mm range. Any ideas?

Also, I have found shipping from the UK to the US to be prohibitively expensive...

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
You might want to make your posts in our
Product Promotion or Retail deals.

You could post information in the small scales
forums and then refer to your offers in Product
Promotion or Retail Deals.

Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts